If you use TransFirst through 360 Payments, here is a video that walks you through your statement step by step.
For all other backends, your statement will consist of the following categories:
1. Your monthly transactions, broken down by card type. You'll see the average dollar value for a single transaction, the total number of transactions, the total value of all sales, the number of refunds, the total value of all refunds, and the overall total dollar value submitted for processing.
2. All funds you processed throughout the month
3. Any third-party transactions you might have processed (Your account settings dictate which card networks are third-party providers. Ask your sales representative for more details.)
4. Any adjustments or chargebacks
5. The total fees charged. This will be broken down to show you the type of fee, what the fees are for (broken down by card type), the total value processed, the rate that was charged, and the total amount of the fees.