360 Payments Mission, Vision, & Values:
Remove the stigma of credit card processing by delivering honest and pain-free payments.
Payments are an afterthought, allowing every small business to focus on what’s most important.
360 Payments's Five Pillars of Strength:
- Everything we do starts with love and respect – you’d even introduce us to your grandma!
- We are mature professionals who build each other up and demonstrate empathy.
- We talk about each other and our customers respectfully, without gossiping.
- We resolve conflicts in-person, without finger-pointing and laying blame.
- We treat others the way we want to be treated – 360 Payments is a jerk-free zone.
- We Get. S%!+. Done.
- We value people over processes.
- We overcome adversity through creative problem solving.
- We are resourceful and resilient.
- We have courageous conversations with each other and with customers instead of complaining.
- We react to negativity with poise and find ways to adapt.
Honest to a Fault:
- We do the right thing, even when no one is looking and it’s hard.
- We own our mistakes and always keep our mission and vision in mind.
- We hold each other accountable and do what we say we will do.
- We are honest with customers, vendors, and teammates.
- We do not lie, cheat, or steal nor accept these behaviors from others – integrity and trust are sacred.
Bleed 360 Payments Green:
- We bring our passion and drive to work every day.
- We are in this together by being dedicated to our craft, and it shows in our positive attitudes.
- We act in the best interest of the 360 Payments family.
- We are motivated to go the extra mile for ourselves and our customers.
- We don our swag proudly and participate in the community, going out of our way to connect.
- We love to have fun, and we’re not too serious.
- We are bold.
- We are tech geeks and early adopters.
- We are jovial and casually optimistic.
- We have an open and diverse workplace – even to dogs!
- We share laughter with each other and our customers on a daily basis.
If you have any questions about how we live out our values, please call us at 408-295-8360.
Please sign in to leave a comment.