You can ensure that your terminal is communicating properly with your internet network by "pinging," or attempting to contact, another device on your network. To do this, you will need to know the IP address of the other device. We recommend choosing one of your computers and viewing the internet settings to get the IP address.
Now that you know the IP address, here's how you test your FD 130:
1. Press the red Clear button to ensure you're on the main home screen
2. Press 0 to launch the system menu
3. Press Setup
4. Press LAN
5. Press Ping
6. Type the IP address of another device on your network
7. Press the green Enter button
8. Press the red Clear button twice to return to the home screen
If you need further assistance, please call us at 408-295-8360.