1. Press the red Clear button to ensure you are on the main home screen
2. Press 0 to launch the system menu
3. Press Setup
4. Press WiFi
5. Press Security
6. Select the security type, based on your wireless network settings
7. Select the network you want to connect to, then enter the password/SSID using the keypad. This password is usually printed on the router or modem. If it is not, ask whoever set up your wireless network.
8. Press the green Enter button
9. Press Yes. The terminal will automatically reboot and your new settings will be applied.
If you have any trouble with this process, just give us a call at 408-295-8360.