Typically, businesses choose to put identifying information about their business (name, address, phone number, etc.) in the header and footer sections of their receipts. Here's how to edit them:
1. On the main Sale/Refund/Void screen, press 6
2. Press F3 for Terminal
3. Press F2 for View
4. Press F2 for Next to move through the lines of the receipt. You can press F1 for Previous if you accidentally pass the line you want to edit.
5. Press F3 for Edit once you're on the line you want to change
6. Press Backspace to delete the current line
7. Use the keypad and the Alpha key to type in new text like this:
- Press the key that shows the letter you want to type
- Press the Alpha key to toggle through the letters until you reach the one you want
- For example, to type F press the the 3 key three times
- Repeat one letter at a time until you are finished
8. Press Enter when you are finished
9. Repeat steps 4-8 for any other lines you want to change
10. Press the Cancel key three times when you are all done to return to the main home screen
If you are a 360 Payments customer and need help, please give us a call at 408-295-8360.