1. Carefully turn the machine upside down
2. Remove the back cover
3. Connect one end of the phone cord to the telephone port on the bottom of the terminal. NOTE: You must have a dedicated analog phone line for this purpose. Digital and VoIP phone lines will not work.
4. Plug the round end of the power cord into the bottom of the terminal
5. Plug the other end of the power cord into a wall outlet or power strip
6. Gather all the cords and run them out and over the back of the device
7. Reattach the rear cover and turn the terminal right side up
If you need help with this process, call us at 408-295-8360.