You can decide whether you want to receive a summary batch report or a more detailed version. You can even disable the reporting option entirely. Here's how to customize the report settings:
1. Press the red Clear button to make sure you're on the main home screen
2. Press the punctuation key (.;#*)
3. Enter your admin password and press the green Enter button. The admin password is 1234567F by default.
4. Press 3 for Setup Menu
5. Press 5 for Trans Options
6. Press 4 for Settlement
7. Press 1 for SettleRpt
8. Edit the settings as follows:
- To turn batch reports completely off, press 1 for Off
- To turn on summary batch reports, press 2 or Summary
- To turn on detailed batch reports, press 3 for Detail
If you need help, please call us at 408-295-8360.