You can customize your ICT 220 to prompt your cashiers to enter additional data as protection against fraud. Here's how:
1. Press the red Clear button to make sure you're on the main home screen
2. Press the punctuation button (.;#*)
3. Type in the admin password and then press the green Enter button. The default password is 1234567F.
4. Press 3 for Setup Menu
5. Press 5 for Trans Options
6. Press 1 for Credit
7. Press 2 for Fraud
8. Edit the settings as follows:
- To turn off all fraud control measures, press 1 for Off
- To enable card verification (pertains to the CVV code), press 2 for Verify Card#
- To enable last four card verification, press 3 for Enter Last 4
- To enable both, press 4 for Both
If you need help, please give us a call at 408-295-8360.