You can test whether or not your ICT 220 is connected to the internet by attempting to "ping," or contact, a public IP address. Here's how:
1. Press the red Clear button to make sure you're on the main home screen
2. Press F for the function key
3. Type the admin password and press the green Enter button. The default password is 1234567F.
4. Press 0 for Telium Manager
5. Press 3 for Initialization
6. Press 2 for Hardware
7. Press 2 for Ethernet Setup
8. Press 8 for Ping
9. Type 22.214.171.124 using the keypad, then press the green Enter button. This is a public IP address and should give you a return message.
360 Payments customers only: If you don't receive a response from this IP address or if you have other questions, please give us a call at 408-295-8360.