Your ICT 220 has a Private Automated Branch Exchange feature that enables it to use one access number across several call lines. Here's how to set it up:
1. Press the red Clear button to ensure that you're on the main home screen
2. Press the punctuation key (,;#*)
3. Type the admin password and press the green Enter button. The default password is 1234567F.
4. Press 3 for Setup Menu
5. Press 2 for Communication
6. Press 2 for Dial
7. Press 1 for TerminalSetup
8. Press 1 for AccessCode
9. Type in the PABX access code using the keypad and press the green Enter button
If you need help or don't know the PABX access code, call us at 408-295-8360.