Your ICT 220 has a Private Automated Branch Exchange feature that enables it to use one access number across several call lines. Here's how to set it up:
1. Press the red Clear button to ensure that you're on the main home screen
2. Press the punctuation key (,;#*)
3. Type the admin password and press the green Enter button. The default password is 1234567F.
4. Press 3 for Setup Menu
5. Press 2 for Communication
6. Press 2 for Dial
7. Press 1 for TerminalSetup
8. Press 1 for AccessCode
9. Type in the PABX access code using the keypad and press the green Enter button
If you are a 360 Payments customer and need help or don't know the PABX access code, call us at 408-295-8360.