You can customize the backlight and the keybeep noises on your ICT 220. Here's how:
1. Press the red Clear button to ensure you're on the main home screen
2. Press the punctuation key (.;#*)
3. Type the admin password and press the green Enter button. The default password is 1234567F.
4. Press 3 for Setup Menu
5. Press 6 for TermSettings
6. Press 5 for TermHW
7. To edit the sound settings, press 1 for KeyBeeep
- Press 1 for AllOff to turn the beeping sound effect off entirely
- Press 2 for AllOn to turn the beeping sound effect on
- Press 3 for InvalidOnly to turn the beeping sound effect on only when an invalid entry is detected or an incorrect key is pressed
8. To edit the backlight settings, press 2 for Backlight
- Press 1 for AlwaysOff to disable the backlight
- Press 2 for AlwaysOn to enable the backlight
- Press 3 for On/KeyPress to enable the backlight only when a button is pressed
If you need help, please give us a call at 408-295-8360.