Generally speaking, you can change the ICT 220's language setting by simply pressing the F4 key. In some cases, however, this feature may be locked. Here's how to unlock it:
1. Press the red Clear button to make sure you're on the main Home screen
2. Press the punctuation button (.;#*)
3. Type the admin password and press the green Enter button. The default password is 1234567F.
4. Press 3 for Setup Menu
5. Press 6 for TermSettings
6. Press 1 for Language
7. Customize your language options
- Press 1 for EngOnly for English only
- Press 2 for Eng/French for English and French
- Press 3 for Eng/Span for English and Spanish
If you need help, please give us a call at 408-295-8360.