If you will be processing with us via First American Payment Systems, you should have received a welcome email from First American with instructions for how to set up your goEmerchant account. Check your spam/junk folder if you don't see it. You can then follow these instructions:
1. Visit https://secure.goemerchant.com/secure/login/faps/login.aspx
2. Enter your transaction center ID, username, and password (all found in welcome email)
3. You will need to select a new password
- New passwords must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least 1 character, 1 number or 1 of the following special characters: ! @ $ ^ * ?
- NOTE: Passwords may NOT contain any of these characters: & < > ' " + % # ;
4. Click on Transaction Center to go to the virtual terminal
NOTE: If you are given the option to set up multiple types of accounts, choose Initial Account
If you need help with this process, please call us at 408-295-8360 or visit http://support.goemerchant.com/transaction-center.aspx.
Please sign in to leave a comment.