Sometimes you may want to run a test transaction to make sure everything is working properly - after a power outage, after moving the terminal to a new location, etc. Here's how:
1. From the main sale screen, press F2 for Sale
2. Enter in $1.00 for the transaction amount
3. Confirm the amount by pressing F1 for Yes
4. Enter the following Discover card number and press Enter: 6555 9000 0010 3199
5. Enter 0219 for the expiration date
6. Press F2 for No to indicate the card is not present
7. Press Enter for the PO number
8. Press 123 and then Enter for the CID/CVV2/V-Code
9. Press Enter for the address
10. Press Enter for the zip code
11. If the terminal displays "Decline," you are all set. You should be able to process transactions normally.
12. If the terminal displays "TCP/Connect Error," follow the troubleshooting steps here: https://360payments.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/360002436093/en-us?brand_id=3835387
13. If the terminal displays "Lost Carrier/No Host Response/No Dial Tone," follow the troubleshooting steps here: https://360payments.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002438433
If you need help, give us a call at 408-295-8360.