You can configure your VX 520 to prompt for tips, always add a tip line to the receipt, or never add tips. Here's how:
1. From the main sale screen, press 6
2. Enter the password. If you are using the default, it is 1, Alpha, Alpha, 6, 6, 8, 3, 1.
3. Press F3 for Terminal
4. Press F2 for View
5. Press F2 for Next twice until the terminal displays "Tip Processing"
6. Press F3 to edit
7. Press F2 for Next until your desired option is selected
- None: no tip processing
- On - Prompt: each transaction will prompt for a tip before authorization (used mainly with PIN pads that allow the customer to enter the tip at the time of the sale)
- On - No Prompt: standard tip line on the receipt for customer to write in
8. Press F3 for Select
9. Press F4 for Exit
10. Press the red Cancel button three times to return to the main sale screen
If you are a 360 Payments customer and have any questions, please call us at 408-295-8360.