Printer printing blank paper:
1. Make sure the paper roll is inserted fully and correctly and that the end of the paper is coming from under the roll and not over the top
2. Make sure the paper is thermal paper by scratching it with your fingernail. If the paper is thermal your fingernail will leave marks. It should only do this on one side.
3. Test the printer again by printing a cash receipt for $0.01. (Cash receipts can be printed by pressing 9 from the main sale screen and typing in an amount when prompted.)
Printer won't print any paper at all:
1. Make sure the paper is the proper size for the terminal. The cover should close and click without much force.
2. Make sure the roll is not stretched too tight. Leave a little bit of slack before closing the printer case.
If you need additional help, give us a call at 408-295-8360.