You can set your VX 520 to automatically print a customer receipt, prompt for a customer receipt, or never print a customer receipt. Here's how:
1. From the main sale screen, press 6
2. Enter the password. If you're using the default password, it is 1, Alpha, Alpha, 6, 6, 8, 3, 1.
3. Press F3 for Terminal
4. Press F2 for View
5. Press F2 for Next four times until the display reads "Customer Copy"
6. Press F3 for Edit
7. Press F2 until your desired option is selected
- Automatic: Terminal will beep six times and then print a customer receipt. During those beeps, you can press the red Cancel button to cancel the copy or press the green Enter button to make it print more quickly.
- Conform: Terminal will prompt "Yes" or "No" after every transaction.
- After each transaction, you can press F1 for Yes
- After each transaction, you can press F2 for No
- Pressing the red Cancel button after a transaction will also function as a "No" response
- None: No customer receipt will be printed and no prompts will appear
8. Press F3 to select your desired option
9. Press F4 to Exit
10. Press the red Cancel button three times to return to the main sale screen
If you are a 360 Payments customer and need help, give us a call at 408-295-8360.