If you're locked out of your Transaction Express (TXP) account, follow these steps to regain access. The account can only be unlocked by an admin user.
1. The admin user must log into their account
2. Click the Admin tab
3. Click Users
4. Use the search feature to locate the user who is locked
5. Click on the user to open their profile
6. Check the box next to the red words "Account Locked"
7. Click update
8. The account should now be unlocked.
Note: If the user locked themselves out due to entering an incorrect password, go through the "forgot password" process on http://www.transactionexpress.com/ to reset it.
If you are a customer of 360 Payments and need help, please give us a call at 408-295-8360.