To process a credit card refund using your Protractor software, follow these steps:
1. Choose new credit slip
2. Search for invoice number
3. Choose if you want to credit the entire invoice or parts of the invoice
4. Once you have the paid invoice opened it will show the total amount in parentheses - ex. ($100)
5. Click post credit slip at the top of the screen
6. Choose the payment method to be “credit card- 360 Payments”
7. Click Add
8. The credit card terminal will light up with the amount to refund
9. Swipe/dip/key in the credit card number that you are refunding to
10. Once completed it will prompt for a signature which will print on the work order refund sheet and update on the invoice
Here is a video showing the steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn8zaXF20dA
If you need help, please don't hesitate to call us at 408-295-8360.
Please sign in to leave a comment.