EMV - Chip Card Technology
- What happens if a customer chooses to swipe their EMV-enabled card instead of inserting the chip?
- I'm still being bothered by fraud - I thought EMV cards were supposed to put a stop to all that. What gives?
- What does an EMV card look like?
- I received an error that says “Declined: Cryptogram type ‘AAC’ received in Complete message. 2nd decision from chip was a decline. (12)” What does this mean?
- I received an error that says "Declined: Cryptogram type ‘ARQC’ received in Complete message. 2nd decision was not made. (12)" What does this mean?
- How fast are EMV transactions? Is there any way to speed them up?
- Do EMV transactions or batches settle differently from swiped ones?
- What can I do if the chip can't be read?
- Are EMV transactions processed differently?
- How can I tell if a transaction was processed via an EMV card or not?
- Does 360 Payments offer a wireless EMV terminal option?
- How do I issue a refund or void an EMV transaction?
- Can I still do pre-authorizations with EMV cards?
- How do I add a tip to an EMV transaction?
- How can I tell if my terminal is ready to accept EMV cards?
- Why do EMV cards have to be left inserted into the terminal for so long?
- Why do I need an EMV terminal?
- What is EMV technology and why does it matter for my business?